How many symptoms of dirty air ducts does your company have?
Here are the top 12 questions to ask yourself when considering residential or industrial duct cleaning in Los Angeles:
- Is dirt or dust visible around the register vents, walls or ceiling? Is there a dark and dirty look?
- Are your computers getting dusty/dirty quickly? Are you experiencing computer down time due to excessive dust and dirt?
- Is there a fine film of dust, dirt or grit accumulating on office desks, tables, business machines, furniture?
- Do employees /occupants complain of tiredness, weakness, dry itchy skin or eyes, sneezing, coughing, nausea, aches and pains, or headaches while in the building/home?
- Are there outbreaks of flue, pneumonia, allergies, asthma, or other respiratory illnesses among employees/occupants?
- Are there odors in the building? Does the air seem stuffy, stale or musty?
- Is mold or mildew growing in the building or air system?
- Are your energy costs for heating and air conditioning high or unusually high?
- Are you experiencing system breakdowns?
- Has the air duct system NEVER been cleaned out?
- Has it been more than 5 years since the last cleaning of the HVAC system?
- Do you find that the system has to work harder to cool or heat the building properly? Maybe it NO LONGER cools or heats certain areas of the building properly?
Should you have any of the above signs of a dirty air system, call us today for immediate attention. We will provide you with a free inspection and recommendation on how to improve your indoor air quality.