Residential Sanitizing Services in Los Angeles
Keeping Your Loved Ones in LA County Safe from Viruses, Bacteria, and COVID-19
Cleaning your ducts is a great way to safeguard your family’s health, but basic cleaning can’t get rid of every hidden threat in your air supply. Our sanitizing services pick up where duct cleaning leaves off, eliminating organic threats like viruses and bacteria that standard cleaning products don’t kill. Whether you’re looking to ensure the safety of your newly-purchased home, take your regular duct cleaning to the next level, or protect your loved ones from any diseases that are going around, our residential sanitizing services are a great way to ensure that no hazardous pathogens are lurking in the air you breathe.
Call (818) 275-5556 or reach out to Fresh Aire Duct Cleaning online to learn more about our residential sanitizing services, or to schedule your appointment in Las Angeles or the surrounding areas!
Proven Effective and EPA Approved
Our disinfecting product is on the official EPA list of approved agents and is powerful in fighting COVID-19. In addition to stopping pathogens in their tracks, this product is EPA listed as safe for humans. We use products that are capable of eliminating surface and airborne pathogens effectively, and they are RNA-based to neutralize viral DNA to prevent mutations. These products are designed to be used in sterile environments, like hospitals and medical offices, but our sanitizing specialists have adapted them for use in your home to bring you the highest level of cleaning possible.
How We Eliminate Threats
Using our non-toxic and eco-friendly sanitizers, our team will rigorously sanitize your air duct system using our 8-step process. We take every possible measure to ensure that no germs escape our attention or find hiding places in your ducts. Plus, we make sure our sanitizing team always cleans up afterward, so you won’t have to worry about irritating chemicals being left behind.
Our Residential Duct Sanitizing Process:
- Ensuring that you and your pets are safely out of your home and that all plants and food are securely covered - while our sanitizing products are non-toxic and harmless, direct contact with, or inhalation of, the chemicals involved may cause irritation and discomfort
- Turning off your HVAC system, but leaving the fan on to distribute the sanitizing product through your home
- Opening windows in the house to ensure proper ventilation
- Placing a plastic sheet underneath each vent to protect your home from the small chance that sanitizer may leak from your vents
- Introducing a fog of sanitizing product to your ducts
- Leaving the fans running for 10-15 minutes to ensure effective distribution throughout your home
- Collecting all plastic coverings previously placed
- As a courtesy, we’ll wipe down any vents that are located in kitchens and use a water damp washcloth to quickly wipe down counters and food prep area located directly below a vent
We’re excited to announce that our sanitizing product was recently approved by the EPA to kill SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus) in 60 seconds.
What does that mean?
As we have learned over the past year, SARS-CoV-2 can be difficult to combat because it is almost always surrounded by bodily fluids and is protected by a lipid envelope that is made up of organic materials.
Our EPA-registered disinfectant product has been tested and proven effective to help reduce the cross-contamination of SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19, by inactivating the SARS-CoV-2 virus on hard, nonporous surfaces with a contact time of as little as one minute.*
Our crews work tirelessly to effectively clean and disinfect air systems in order to keep homes and workplaces healthy and safe.
Schedule your residential sanitizing in Los Angeles or any of the surrounding areas by filling out our online contact form or by giving us a call at (818) 275-5556
Our Customers Are Our Biggest PriorityHear From Our Many Happy Customers
“Without fail, they've been great!”- Reuben L.
Going Beyond Air Ducts
A Breath of Fresh AireWhy Choose Us?
Highest Quality Duct Services You'll Find
Fresh Aire Certified Crew Members
Background Checked Crew Members
Licensed & Insured for Your Protection
40+ Years of Experience
Friendly, Professional & Informative
Free, Detailed Estimates Available
A Job Well Done the First Time