Brentwood Duct Cleaning Company
We’ve Served Over 35,000 Satisfied Customers
Have you noticed that people in your home or business have been sneezing or coughing more often? Perhaps your allergies have gotten worse. This could be due to dirty ducts in your home or business. Turn to the experts at Fresh Aire Duct Cleaning. We’ve been assisting residential, estate, and business owners for 40 years and understand the importance of maintaining an environment that is clean and healthy for you, your family, your employees, and/or your customers. Our Brentwood duct cleaning experts are fully licensed and insured and we guarantee that we’ll get the job done right the first time.
We provide free estimates for any of our duct cleaning services. Contact us today by calling (818) 275-5556 to get started.
We Offer a Wide Range of Services
Unfortunately, the Los Angeles area is home to smog and air pollution that often make their way into our homes, settle in our ducts, and compromise our health and breathing. At Fresh Aire Duct Cleaning, your safety and comfort are our top priorities. Whether you are in charge of an apartment complex, own a hotel or laundromat, or you have a large estate, there’s no job too big or small for us to handle.
We provide the following air duct cleaning services in Brentwood:
- Air duct cleaning: If you’re seeking to breathe in air that is healthy and fresh, this service will improve your property’s indoor air quality. This is especially important if there are young children, seniors, or those who are immunocompromised residing or frequently visiting.
- Dryer duct cleaning: Although you or your tenants might clear the lint from the dryer after each use, it often builds up in the ducts that are often forgotten about or not easy to reach. Lint buildup is a fire hazard and only routine dryer duct cleaning can help prevent it.
- Trash chute cleaning: The last things you want are foul odors and roaches or other insects coming from your trash cute. Avoid this problem by letting our professionals assist with thorough cleanings.
- Video camera inspection: For precise diagnoses of what could be causing poor indoor air quality or airflow, we utilize industry-leading video camera technology that enables us to identify the exact problem and come up with effective and efficient solutions.
- Air testing: If you own or manage a commercial property, it’s important that the air quality meets OSHA standards. Our team of professionals will evaluate your air quality for the presence of common contaminants and ensure that you have proper humidity levels for maximum comfort as well.
- Sanitizing services: Cleaning your ducts is a great way to safeguard your family’s health, but basic cleaning can’t get rid of every hidden threat in your air supply. Our sanitizing services pick up where duct cleaning leaves off!
Contact our friendly and informative team today by calling (818) 275-5556. We look forward to working with you!