Los Angeles Commercial Trash Chute Cleaning
Importance of Trash Chute Maintenance in LA
Trash chutes are essential in keeping a commercial building clean and sanitary.
Without it, garbage will probably be disposed of improperly, creating
an unhealthy and hazardous work environment for all building occupants.
Additionally, regular maintenance and cleaning are important to ensure
your trash chute remains reliable. Whether you have sanitation issues
or are looking for a new trash chute cleaning service provider for preventative
maintenance, Fresh Aire Duct Cleaning can help. Our expert Los Angeles
trash chute cleaning team team offers comprehensive trash chute cleaning
for all types of commercial establishments, big and small, including apartment
complexes, condominiums, hotels, hospitals, resorts, and more. We bring
with us over 40 years of experience helping property managers and owners
ensure a clean, safe, and healthy environment for their employees, guests,
tenants, customers, and visitors.
Do you need detailed trash chute cleaning in Los Angeles? Give us a call at
Our Trash Chute Cleaning Process
At Fresh Aire Duct Cleaning, we know how crucial regular trash chute cleanings
are, for keeping a healthy indoor environment. We also know that your
time as a business owner or property manager is precious, which is why
our team works swiftly while still providing a job done right.
How do we conduct our commercial trash chute cleaning in Los Angeles?
- First, we move all trash bins and waterproof all openings to prevent water
from getting out.
- Depending on the condition of your chute, we may manually scrape all dirt
- Our team may also use a safe chemical wash to soften stubborn grime.
- We then utilize a pressure wash to efficiently scrub the walls of the trash chute.
- Our team deodorizes the entire chute to reduce bad odors.
- We provide detailed cleaning of all chute doors and handles.
- We put the trash bins back to original position.
- We make sure to clean up and leave no mess behind.
You can also be sure that we use only chemicals and products that are safe,
eco-friendly, and registered with the EPA.
Get started with a free estimate. Call us now at
(818) 275-5556! We proudly serve all of the Los Angeles area.