Dear Fresh Aire Duct Cleaning Customers and Associates,
Since founding the company over 40 years ago, we’ve been determined to provide award-winning duct cleaning and sanitizing services to business owners, estate managers, property managers, and homeowners throughout the Los Angeles area. In the wake of the global COVID-19 outbreak and multiple business closures, we wanted to write to inform you that as an Essential Business of Los Angeles County we are remaining open and taking multiple safety precautions to keep both you and our employees safe. While we do not claim that our sanitizing product can remove or kill COVID-19 air particles, it’s still better to take steps to ensure that you’re breathing air that’s as clean and healthy as possible. Remember, any steps we take to improve our air quality will result in better health in the long run.
In order to preserve your health and the health of our technicians while we clean the air ducts and sanitize the air system in your home and workspaces, we are taking the following safety precautions:
- Throughout our entire air system cleaning process, our crew will wear gloves, goggles, booties, masks and protective suits for sanitizing and practice safe social distancing
- We use a non-toxic, non-poisonous, non-corrosive, and bio-degradable sanitizing product.
- Our crew will follow all manufacturer requirements when using the disinfectant product to sanitize your air system
- We will provide you with the SDS (Safety Data Sheet) sheet of the sanitizing product at the time of service
- We will never spray disinfectant when someone is occupying the house or office areas. Even though the product that we use is natural, and non-toxic, in order to avoid any chance of irritation at time of spraying, we ask all occupants and pets to be out of the rooms at the time of spraying.
- To accommodate any disabled customers, or those who are unable to leave a room, we can close the vent(s) in that room and place a plastic covering over them, so they are not exposed to any product during the disinfecting stage.
- When we’ve completed the job, we will safely roll up all the used tarps and plastic covering tightly and store it in a trash bag; we will remove and dispose of all used materials from the job site
At Fresh Aire Duct Cleaning, we take every step to ensure that our crew cleans your air system thoroughly and standardly.
As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to develop, we promise to keep our customers updated accordingly with any new procedures or precautions we are taking. The bottom line is that we are still committed to delivering world-class air duct cleaning and sanitizing services to our customers throughout Los Angeles during this time. We thank you for your understanding, your continued support, and your business.
Daniel & Diane Leriche